If you are looking for an easy way to make a big difference in helping the most vulnerable, including foster children and families, veterans, the homeless, victims of domestic violence and sex trafficking, and more, and IRA may be a good option if you are 70 ½ or older. With an IRA charitable rollover, you can:
- Easily help further the work of Catholic Charities in Arizona.
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Catholic Charities
- It may satisfy your required minimum distribution for the year
- You may not even need to itemize deductions to lower your taxable income
- Your IRA rollover gift may also not be subject to the charitable gift deduction limits.
Please contact your financial planner or plan administrator to help you make an IRA rollover gift to Catholic Charities. If you have questions or wish for your gift to be restricted to a specific program, service or purpose, please contact us.