If you are in need of permanent supportive housing, we provide permanent subsidized housing to homeless families in which ...
- At least one parent has a diagnosed substance use disorder or disability
- For individuals with disabilities
We provide you with support and referral services to aid in recovery and transition your family into their own permanent housing. You will pay reduced rent. You must be employed or become employed within 30 days of entry into the program and actively work a recovery or relapse-prevention program.
In addition, you must ...
- Meet with a case worker bi-monthly
- Attend at least one life-skills or related class per month
- Contribute a minimum of 5 percent of your income to a self-directed savings plan
To help you recover and gain independence, we provide on-site life-skills classes, case management and transportation to appointments and interviews.
You will also be empowered to ...
- Advocate for yourself
- Set your own goals
- Build the resources to reach your goals
For more information, please contact:
928-774-9125 ext. 53049