Finding work is the quickest way for refugees to integrate into their new community and to become independent as they build a new life for themselves and their families.
Refugees provide a qualified, legal work force and they are eager and grateful for work. They bring a wonderful diversity and work ethic to the workplace.
We provide on-going support for employers who hire our refugees by:
- Guaranteeing all employment documents
- Matching qualified refugees to job openings
- Arranging shifts that accommodate public transportation
- Providing free interpretation services for job training
- Clarifying cultural characteristics of diverse refugee populations
At any one time, we are trying to place 200 refugee clients. We provide them with ...
- Vocational training and workplace vocabulary
- Interview and application tips
- Skills assessment
- Job referral
- Transportation to interviews
- Training on public transportation use to and from work