What a Difference $400 Can Make...
Learn how the credit works. Watch our video!
Make a $400 donation to Catholic Charities Community Services to further its mission of assisting the community's working poor and reduce your state tax liability with a dollar-for-dollar tax credit*. Not only will you help Catholic Charities in assisting the community's poor, but you will also receive a charitable deduction on your federal return*.
When you give to Catholic Charities, your donation stays in Arizona and helps those who really need assistance with basic needs.
What YOUR $400 can provide:
- Food for a homeless family of four for a month
- Shelter for a month for a woman and her children who are escaping domestic violence
- Mattresses and bedding for families who open their homes to foster children
- Backpacks and supplies for ten children entering Headstart education
- Job training and counseling for a young woman fleeing a life of prostitution
- And so much more!
* Must itemize to receive state tax credit and federal charitable deduction. $400 per married couple filing jointly; $200 per single filer or head of household. See your tax advisor for details.
Click here to see a list of frequently asked questions.
Catholic Charities is a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and gifts are tax deductible as provided by law, and is a qualified charitable organization for the Arizona Working Poor tax credit. Please note that Catholic Charities is not a tax advisor. Please contact a qualified tax advisor for advice on your personal tax situation. EIN # 86-0223999.